- Philadelphia, PA
ICF, Glen Allen, Virginia
- Investigating and resolving issues identified by scans or manual review to ensure Web accessibility compliance (508 and WCAG), PII / security concerns, and webpage display or performance issues.
- Using multiple tools to aid in development including Subversion (version control), JIRA (task tracking), Wiki (knowledge retention), IntelliJ IDE, and a FreeMarker template system with a Java based backend.
- Working with a team of developers, project / product managers, and clients to create solutions for public and private companies and organizations that meet and exceed the goals and needs identified.
Web Developer (Public Trust Clearance)
FDIC.gov, Arlington, Virginia
- Created documentation identifying the goals of web development and the best practices when building 508 compliant responsive webpages.
- Updated processes and software for various teams to overcome obstacles and realize new opportunities.
- Created software and web-based tools to efficiently respond to client requests. Allowing team members to increase reliability and decrease response time.
Disney.com, North Hollywood, CA
- Worked with internal and external teams to coordinate development and delivery of new web products.
- Created processes and tools to streamline company tasks and assist team members to overcome challenges of customer created content.
- Trained team members and wrote documentation to improve overall team knowledge and competence.
NFL.com, Culver City, CA
- Designed web offerings based on input from team members, mock-ups, and a list of requirements.
- Created solutions and helped team members at all levels work through development and product issues.
- Coordinated and guided development that improved product and production, and ensured success.
Web / Software Developer
Pyramid Radio, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
- Designed, developed, and managed the hardware, software, and processes to offer 24/7 radio programming at various locations nationwide.
- Utilized audio hardware/software, Apple/Windows systems, Applescript, SSH and RSYNC, VNC, and LAMP for development; created procedures for production, scheduling, monitoring, and management of client locations.
- Documented the system, communicated status and capabilities, coordinated updates with QA, and worked with all departments to meet goals and exceed expectations.
Support Escalation Manager
Fios, Inc. – (Electronic Discovery), Portland, OR
- Created an internal / external support department for a leading electronic discovery company, improved client communications, helped engineering identify and assess severity of issues, and provided company-wide support.
- Led a team of engineers providing immediate response to all internal and external service issues.
- Developed tracking procedures to manage incident reports and product defects.
- Wrote documentation to improve understanding of technology and recommendations to use the system most effectively for employees and external clients.
RadioCentral, Inc., San Francisco, CA
- Led a team of engineers to build a network of web-based radio players. The network exceeded 1 million launches a month, over 175K registered users, 135 live 24/7 broadcasts, and became the 5th largest internet radio network.
- Directed department priorities and resources, ensuring company needs and product due dates were met.
- Designed new products and wrote specifications to coordinate product development; ensured high degree of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Guided the structure of production and development databases.
- Advised customers, sales staff and other departments on products, processes, and solutions.
- Initially hired as web developer, within two months advanced to engineering manager.
HearMe.com, Mountain View, CA
- Developed solutions at the largest internet gaming / chat service of the late 1990s. Involved with product development, process design, client implementation, customer communication, and customer experience.
- Promoted internally from entry level technical support position to product quality assurance, then advanced to engineer; developing service software installation and version management.
- Germanna Community College – Fredericksburg, VA
- Associate Degree in General Studies (Summa Cum Laude), May 2016 – Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Dean's List, GPA: 4.0
- Old Dominion University – Norfolk, VA
- Studying for a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (2016 to 2020)